The most comprehensive reference on hearing aids, now in an updated second edition
Praise for the first edition: "I cannot praise this book too highly - it is undoubtedly now the benchmark text in this area, and is an absolute essential for every audiologist and student."
-Graham Sutton, International Journal of Audiology, Vol. 41, No. 6, 2002
"One of the best textbooks I have ever used...written by a researcher with a stellar reputation [who is also] an expert on the clinical aspects of the field...packed with information from both a theoretical and practical perspective...makes difficult concepts comprehensible...from an instructor's point of view, it is a sheer delight."
-Adrienne Rubenstein, PhD, Professor, Department of Speech Communication Arts and Sciences, Brooklyn College, New York
Hearing Aids, Second Edition, is a "book within a book":
- Completely revised to reflect the research and technological advances of the last decade
- New chapters on directional microphones and the latest digital signal processing strategies
- Extensive coverage of all aspects of open-canal, thin-tube hearing aids
- Practical tips, tables, and procedures designed to be pinned on the walls of clinics
- Each cross-referenced chapter builds on the previous chapters
- Each chapter has a one-page synopsis that captures the key concepts of each topic
- The material that students most need is contained in marked paragraphs that flow after each other to form a coherent thin book inside the larger book
- Intervening additional paragraphs add satisfying depth
Written, comprehensively referenced, and extensively reviewed by leaders in the field, this book is ideal as a core graduate text as well as a standard reference for clinicians.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886