The definitive multimedia reference for the care of maxillary sinus problems
This user-friendly reference and accompanying DVD-Videos, authored by a team of internationally recognized experts, present the latest treatment options for the maxillary sinus, including a detailed analysis of the effectiveness of different surgical techniques and how best to successfully apply them. After an overview of embryology, surgical anatomy, and imaging, concise chapters guide the reader through the full range of pathologic conditions. The accompanying DVD-Videos feature over three hours of state-of-the-art endoscopic surgical footage covering every technique cited in the text.
- 73 step-by-step narrated endoscopic videos - each one cross-referenced to a specific location in the book
- High-resolution radiographs and numerous full-color photographs that aid understanding of key principles
- "Learning from Diffi cult Cases" section in which experts share their personal experiences on complex topics, such as recurring maxillary sinus inverted papilloma and transmaxillary approaches to the pterygopalatine space
- A Pearls table with handy tips in every chapter
The Maxillary Sinus: Medical and Surgical Management fills the current gap in paranasal sinus literature with clear, accessible coverage that makes this book the ideal choice for fellows, residents, and practicing physicians in rhinology and otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886