From simple revision adenoidectomy to the very complex revision rhinoplasty, revision tympanomastoidectomy, and revision pharyngectomy, this book is a comprehensive reference for revision surgery in all areas of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery. Highlights:
The book presents practical guidelines for the procedures to manage recidivistic disease, the effects of unsuccessful primary surgery, and the complexities of altered anatomical structures. Extensive discussions of the problem, clinical presentation, assessment, indications for surgery, causes of surgical failure, risks, complications, timing considerations, surgical techniques, and alternative treatments provide the reader with all the essential information needed to develop an effective treatment tailored to the patient's particular situation. Detailed explanations also make this book a useful patient education tool.
- Easy-to-follow decision trees in every chapter guide the practitioner through each step of management
- Preoperative and postoperative photos clearly demonstrate surgical results
- Recommendations for how to address such issues as scarring and physiological differences created by prior surgeries
- More than 500 illustrations and diagrams of facial fractures and surgical approaches aid comprehension of critical concepts
With its broad coverage of the most common problems in revision surgery, this book is a valuable reference for both experienced and beginning otolaryngologists as well as specialists in otology, rhinology, laryngology, and head and neck, facial plastic, and reconstructive surgery.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886