Learn surgical techniques and procedures from lateral skull base surgeons at the famous House Clinic . . .
Written by leading skull base surgeons from the renowned House Clinic in Los Angeles, California, Lateral Skull Base Surgery: The House Clinic Atlas is a much-needed reference that contains detailed descriptions of the techniques used in lateral skull base surgery. This atlas covers topics ranging from auditory brainstem implants to vestibular schwannoma, providing readers with a comprehensive overview of surgical procedures and techniques used to treat a variety of skull base diseases.
- Includes online access to 8 surgical videos of the most common techniques presented in the book
- Contains more than 180 high-quality illustrations that depict step-by-step surgical procedures
- Informed with the expertise of House Clinic skull base surgeons
This atlas offers insights and expertise from some of the most respected surgeons in the world and is an essential resource for otolaryngologists-head and neck surgeons, neurosurgeons, and fellows preparing for and performing lateral skull base surgery, as well as other physicians interested in this growing specialty.
plus e-content online
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886