The ultimate clinical guide to every major topic in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and facial plastic surgery
Designed to fit in your lab coat pocket, Handbook of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery is both a comprehensive source of information and a conveniently portable clinical reference. The expert authors provide detailed yet concise coverage of the entire specialty, including otology, audiology, rhinology, laryngology, head and neck cancer, the thyroid and parathyroid, general otolaryngology, pediatric otolaryngology, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, and more.
Each chapter thoroughly addresses a different clinical problem, beginning with a list of key features and a section on epidemiology, followed by signs and symptoms, differential diagnosis, an explanation of how to conduct the physical exam, imaging, labs, treatment options, outcomes, and follow-up.
- Succinct outline format enables rapid reference in clinical situations
- Numerous cross-references and an extensive index make finding needed information quick and easy
- TNM staging data - reflecting the current AJCC / UICC standards - supplements all cancer-related chapters
- Highly valuable appendices contain full-color drawings of the cranial nerves, tips on when and how to perform emergency procedures, and more
This user-friendly handbook is an essential resource for every resident, fellow, and clinician in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, and any discipline that requires a solid understanding of otolaryngology-related issues.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886