The comprehensive multimedia resource on rhinology and skull base surgery that sets a new standard in the field
Drs. David Kennedy and Peter Hwang bring together the expertise of a who's who of rhinology specialists in Rhinology: Diseases of the Nose, Sinuses, and Skull Base, a major reference covering current knowledge on the pathogenesis as well as the medical and surgical management of sinonasal and skull base disorders. It offers in-depth coverage of all key topics in the subspecialty of rhinology, ranging from rhinosinusitis to endoscopic skull base reconstruction and more.
- Comprehensive coverage of sinonasal anatomy and physiology, as well as the medical and surgical aspects of sinonasal disease and skull base tumors
- A substantial section on endoscopic skull base surgery
- One hundred detailed color illustrations by medical artist Christine Gralapp, along with over 600 photos and radiographs
- A DVD containing 21 professionally produced videos, narrated by Dr. Kennedy, and showing various contributors demonstrating the key pearls and pitfalls of surgical techniques discussed in the book
This multimedia reference is the definitive go-to guide for otolaryngology and neurosurgery residents, as well as a comprehensive reference for practicing otolaryngologists and neurosurgeons who wish to expand their surgical expertise, develop a broader armamentarium of techniques, and successfully manage their patients with sinonasal and skull base disorders.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886