Taking a practical, "in the trenches" approach to diagnosing and treating nasal and sinus disorders, this book offers the expertise of world-renowned otolaryngologists-head and neck surgeons. From physiology and immuno-logy of the sinuses to anatomic considerations and new radiologic techniques, this book covers all the topics the specialist must master in everyday practice.
- State-of-the-art minimally invasive, laser, stereotactic, and combined endoscopic and microscopic techniques
- Clear illustrations for easy visualization of complex sinus anatomy
- Guidelines for acquiring the technical skills needed to handle endoscopes and other instrumentation in the nose
- Practical, "how I do it'' approach especially useful for the beginner
- Pearls, pitfalls, and controversies for managing nasal and sinus disease
Carefully organized to provide you with practical information. Sinus Surgery: Endoscopic and Microscopic Approaches is essential for accurate diagnosis, presurgical planning, choice of surgical procedure, and best outcomes. It is the reference all practitioners will reach for before undertaking a procedure.
Howard L. Levine, M.D., is Director of the Cleveland Nasal-Sinus and Sleep Center and head of the Nasal Sinus Program at Marymount Hospital. He is also an Adjunct Staff member in the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio. M. Pais Clemente, M.D., Ph.D., is Professor and Chairman, Department of Otolaryngology Porto School of Medicine, Hospital de S. João, Porto, Portugal.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886