The essential clinical case portfolio covering common ENT problems
Designed to prepare otolaryngology residents for the sort of cases they will see in daily practice, this comprehensive review provides readers with systematic, up-to-date coverage of every major ENT specialty - otology and neurotology, the skull base, rhinology, laryngology, head and neck cancer, sleep disorders, pediatric otolaryngology, trauma, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, and more.
Each carefully selected case follows a consistent user-friendly format that guides the reader through history, differential diagnosis, test interpretation, the definitive diagnosis, medical and surgical management, rehabilitation, and follow-up. The authors provide clearly articulated management algorithms and contemporary assessment strategies for each clinical scenario. Questions appear at the end of each chapter to enhance understanding of the case studies and to optimize the learning experience.
- 88 clinical cases direct from the experts at the University of Cincinnati Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Discussion of key ENT topics, such as otitis media, sudden sensorineural hearing loss, spasmodic dysphonia, the facial nerve, obstructive sleep apnea, and more
- More than 150 illustrations, including full-color intraoperative images and high-quality radiographs
- Consistent presentation throughout the book enhances ease of use
- 282 review questions that are ideal for self-assessment
- Extensive bibliography with references to the current literature
Practical and concise, this must-have book is an indispensable study tool for ENT residents and fellows. It also serves as a handy refresher for experienced physicians in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, primary care, pediatrics, and internal medicine who are looking for an efficient way to hone their diagnostic and management skills
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886