An indispensable guide to digital hearing aid technology
Digital Hearing Aids is an essential reference for information about the latest innovations in digital hearing aid technology. Concise descriptions and easy-to-reference tables and diagrams enable the reader to rapidly gain a solid understanding of digital signal processing, including such important topics as adaptive acoustic directionality, adaptive noise reduction, adaptive feedback cancellation, and sound classification. The book is divided into three main sections: the first provides an overview of foundational concepts, the second presents a detailed analysis of state-of-the-art processing techniques, and the third describes specific technical aspects of digital processing.
- Each chapter begins with a brief overview of topics and questions designed to rapidly orient the reader to the scope of the material presented
- Mathematical examples in the third section of the book allow the reader to work through practical calculations in order to comprehend the nuts and bolts of the processing schemes and to understand the benefits and limitations of each
- More than 170 illustrations and diagrams aid the comprehension of key concepts
This handbook is ideal for audiologists, otolaryngologists, speech-language pathologists, and other professionals involved in the applications of digital signal processing.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886