Tips and pearls on the latest developments in transnasal endoscopic approaches to skull base and brain surgery from experts around the globe
Ideal for both otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeons and neurosurgeons, Transnasal Endoscopic Skull Base and Brain Surgery: Tips and Pearls gathers together in one comprehensive volume invaluable advice from world-renowned authorities on stateof-the-art endoscopic technologies and techniques.
Each succinct chapter begins with a summary of key takeaway points and features an easily accessible outline format. After uniquely detailed coverage of macroscopic and endoscopic anatomy, the expert authors discuss the most up-to-date surgical approaches integrated with key information on technologic advances, such as 3D reconstruction and navigation. Clearly labeled illustrations demonstrate each step of the various procedures. The book closes with practical guidance on postoperative care and guidelines for avoiding and managing the potential complications encountered in these complex surgeries.
- In-depth information on endoscopic surgical procedures for the paranasal sinuses, anterior skull base, and the craniocervical junction
- Easy-to-reference bullet points in each chapter distill the renowned authors' vast experience
- Step-by-step surgical descriptions cover the full spectrum of skull base pathology
- Stunningly detailed illustrations, including more than 500 in full color, enhance the text throughout
This landmark work will improve the accuracy and precision of every surgeon and fellow in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and neurosurgery who deals with this delicate anatomic region.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886