Master the challenges of temporal bone surgery with this practical full-color atlas
Beautifully illustrated and comprehensive, this atlas guides readers through the delicate, high-risk surgical techniques they need to successfully manage pathology of the temporal bone, the most complex anatomical area in the human body.
Each consistently organized chapter addresses a different technique, beginning with a clear definition of the approach followed by a brief discussion of indications and key information on anatomical orientation, surgical steps, and, in many cases, surgical anatomy. Clearly labeled full-color illustrations accompany the step-by-step descriptions of the surgical techniques. The author, an otorhinolaryngologist with 20 years of experience in otology and neurotology, also provides detailed explanations of important anatomical landmarks and advice on how to choose the appropriate instruments at each surgical stage.
- 345 full-color photographs and diagrams orient the reader to the clinical setting
- Helpful pointers appear throughout the text - such as the precise usage of the burr - to help readers hone their surgical skills
- Definitions and tips are incorporated as footnotes in each chapter to aid quick and easy reference
- A thought-provoking section presents surgical techniques and instruments that were developed and designed by the author
- An extensive glossary contains the most frequently used terms in otology and neurotology
An ideal companion for use in both the dissection laboratory and the operating room, Atlas of Temporal Bone Surgery is an indispensable one-stop reference for otologists, neurotologists, skull base surgeons, and any resident or specialist in the area of otorhinolaryngology.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886