Everything you need to complete, present, and publish your Audiology Capstone Project in a comprehensive, step-by-step guide
The Audiology Capstone: Research, Presentation, and Publication concisely presents the must-know information for completing every step of your Audiology Capstone Project. From choosing a research topic and mentor to conducting the research and publishing the results, the authors provide you with the essential information for a productive and successful Capstone experience. Structured chronologically to parallel the Capstone's progression, each succinctly organized chapter includes bulleted lists for fast reference and call-out boxes that provide examples of database tables, as well as helpful reminders about audiology equipment and software.
- A realistic assessment of the research process from multiple perspectives, including AuD students, librarians, researchers, clinicians, and faculty.
- The final chapter, written by a student, details that individual's Capstone experience after following all of the research methods and strategies presented within the text.
- Additional sections help you select a mentor, submit a proposal to an IRB, and understand copyright laws.
- Several chapters contain information about different research databases and screenshots of these databases that demonstrate how to find the best possible evidence.
This comprehensive textbook details all of the necessary components of an Audiology Capstone for AuD students, researchers, clinicians, and instructors.
Michael Valente, PhD, is Professor of Clinical Otolaryngology and Director of Adult Audiology, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri. Cathy C. Sarli, MLS, AHIP, is Scholarly Communications Specialist, Bernard Becker Medical Library, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri.
L. Maureen Valente, PhD, is Director of Audiology Studies and Associate Professor, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Program in Audiology and Communication Sciences, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri. Amyn M. Amlani, PhD, is Assistant Professor-Audiology, Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences, University of North Texas, Denton, Texas.
Kristi Oeding, MSCI, is a Doctorate of Audiology Student, Program in Audiology and Communication Sciences, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri.
Joshua Finnell, MS, MLA, is Humanities Librarian, William Howard Doane Library, Denison University, Granville, Ohio.
Therese C. Walden, AuD, is Research Audiologist, Army Audiology and Speech Center, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, District of Columbia. Steve Huart, AuD, is Audiology Clinical Director, Southern Arizona Veteran's Administration Health Care System, Tucson, Arizona.
An award-winning international medical and scientific publisher, Thieme has demonstrated its commitment to the highest standard of quality in the state-of-the-art content and presentation of all of its products. Thieme's trademark blue and silver covers have become synonymous with excellence in publishing.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886