A comprehensive, single-volume text covering the breadth and depth of modern pediatric otolaryngology
Written and edited by renowned experts, Pediatric Otolaryngology: Principles and Practice Pathways, Second Edition, covers the medical and surgical management of clinical problems encountered in pediatric otolaryngology-head and neck surgery. The core of the book is the evidence-based practice pathways formulated to help clinicians identify and treat a wide range of disorders, ranging from the common to the highly complex. Designed to be the resident's go-to book during pediatric otolaryngology rotations and an authoritative reference for day-to-day practice, this text will be a valued professional asset for years to come.
New in this second edition:
- A current review of pediatric cochlear implantation
- Up-to-date coverage of genetic breakthroughs that impact congenital hearing loss
- Discussion of recent controversies surrounding tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
- Coverage of the new subspecialties emerging within the broader field of pediatric otolaryngology, including airway reconstruction, voice, and more
The clinical pathways in this encyclopedic text provide a roadmap for the decision-making process and are essential for residents, fellows, and practitioners in pediatric otolaryngology who strive to provide the highest level of patient care.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886