The management of traumatic and reconstructive problems of the hand has become an ever more complex field. Advances in basic science and technology together with a growth in clinical expertise have resulted in recent dramatic changes in many of the implants, instruments, and techniques used in modern hand surgery.
Manual of Fracture Management–Hand by Jesse Jupiter, Fiesky Nuñez, and Renato Fricker is a principally case-based publication designed to instruct and introduce new technologies and methods to both new and experienced hand surgeons.
The book's key features include:
• Detailed case descriptions and recommended treatment options for a wide variety of fracture and injury types, from spiral to transverse, and multifragmentary to malunion, involving the proximal middle and distal phalanges of the fingers and thumb, the metacarpals, and the joints
• More than 2250 high-quality illustrations and clinical images
• Access to an online video library of dozens of hand surgery approaches and clinical demonstrations.
Using the principles and techniques developed by leading surgical specialists from the renowned AO Foundation, AOTrauma is proud to bring you this exciting update, which will be an ideal resource for trauma and orthopedic surgery professionals, residents in training, and medical students around the world.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886