A new edition of the top reference fordiagnostic analysis of the chest x-ray!
Derived from the acclaimed series, Differential Diagnosis in Conventional Radiology, the second edition of The Chest X-Ray covers all of the essential information necessary for the diagnosis and differential diagnosis of cardiovascular, mediastinal, pulmonary, and pleural disorders using the conventional chest x-ray.
The authors organize the chapters according to radiologic findings, and not by disease, enabling readers to approach diagnosis in a way that reflects the actual clinical situation.
Easy-to-reference tables provide key information on diagnosis and differential diagnosis based on classes of findings such as cardiac enlargement; pleural effusion; intrathoracic calcifications; alveolar infiltrates and atelectasis; pulmonary edema; symmetrical bilateral infiltrates; pulmonary nodules and mass lesions; pulmonary cavitary and cystic lesions; hyperlucent lung, and more.
AUS DEM INHALT
- A unique organization of chapters based on radiologic findings resembles the actual clinical situation
- Numerous tables outline findings, diagnosis, differential diagnosis, as well as important clinical data, perfect for at-a-glance review
- More than 400 exemplary radiographs and schematic diagrams help guide the reader toward the most likely diagnoses
An exceptional reference to have on hand, The Chest X-Ray will benefit radiologists and specialists in respiratory medicine seeking to hone their skills in diagnostic imaging.
Francis A. Burgener, M.D., is Professor of Radiology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York.
Martti Kormano, M.D., is former Professor and Chairman of the Department of Radiology, University of Turku, Turku, Finland Tomi Pudas, M.D., is a radiologist at the Department of Radiology, University of Turku, Turku, Finland.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886