Learn the essentials of diagnostic chest radiology with this concisely written and visually stunning manual
Chest Radiology: A Resident's Manual is a comprehensive introduction to reading and analyzing radiologic cardiopulmonary images. Readers are guided through systemic image analysis and can further enhance their learning experience with training cases found at the end of each chapter. Cases describe and discuss frequently asked questions regarding heart failure, bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial carcinoma, fibrosis, pleural disorders, and more.
This user-friendly manual will allow the reader to confidently answer the most important and commonly encountered questions related to plain chest radiographs in daily clinical practice. The easy-to-read layout pairs explanatory text on the left page with related drawings and images on the right, allowing readers to navigate their way through each section with ease.
- 630 high-resolution images and illustrations demonstrate a wealth of pathology
- Concise descriptions explain how to examine conventional x-ray and CT images
- Numerous callout boxes in each chapter highlight key takeaway points
- A scratch-off code provides access to a searchable online database of 250 must-know thoracic imaging cases
This practice-oriented manual is an invaluable resource and reference guide for residents and radiologists-in-training.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886