Radiology of Chest Diseases, a bestseller for almost 20 years, has been completely revised and now represents a comprehensive textbook of thoracic imaging. Once again, it covers all aspects of modern thoracic imaging in a systematic, easy-to-use format. In addition, it now also includes important new chapters on high-resolution/thin-section CT patterns of parenchymal lung disease and interventional procedures in the thorax. Advances in imaging technology in the past decade and their current clinical applications are also discussed in detail. New to the third edition:
- 170 additional images of superior quality, bringing the total to more than 1000
- Fully revised text and tables
- New chapters on interventional chest radiology and CT patterns of diffuse lung disease
- Discussion of the role of:
1. Positron emission tomography (PET) and PET-CT in the thorax
2. Multidetector row CT (MDCT) in evaluation of thoracic disease
3. MDCT and MRI in evaluation of the heart
Clear, concise, and now completely current as well, this third edition of Radiology of Chest Diseases
is the product of the combined knowledge of an international, experienced team of experts.
For all those working in the diverse field of thoracic radiology, this continues to be the one resource practitioners simply must have.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886