All the key Radiology cases for your rounds, rotations, and exams-in print and online!
RadCases contains cases selected to simulate everything that you'll see on your rounds, rotations, and exams. RadCases also helps you identify the correct differential diagnosis for each case- including the most critical.
Cardiac Imaging o Interventional Radiology o Musculoskeletal Imaging o Neuro Imaging Chest Imaging o Pediatric Imaging o Gastrointestinal Imaging o Breast Imaging Nuclear Medicine o Ultrasound Imaging o Head and Neck Imaging o Genitourinary Imaging
Each RadCases title features 100 carefully selected, must-know cases documented with clear, high-quality radiographs. The organization provides maximum ease of use for self-assessment. Each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; simply turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses, the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, and more.
Each RadCases title includes a scratch-off code that allows the reader to access and search an online database of all 100 cases, plus an additional 150 cases in that book's specialty- 250 cases in total!
Learn your cases, diagnose with confidence, and pass your exams. RadCases.
Cardiac Imaging will enable you to diagnose the full range of cardiovascular diseases. Features of Cardiac Imaging:
- Numerous high-resolution color radiographs demonstrating key cardiac cases
- A variety of common and uncommon presentations covering everything from myocardial infarction to aortic stenosis
- Examples of cases you must diagnose immediately-to avert potential disaster on the exam and in daily practice-such as ruptured thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886