A user-friendly handbook on the theory and practice of bioregulatory medicine
Written by international experts in the field, this book provides a comprehensive introduction to the fundamental principles and clinical practice of bioregulatory medicine. It opens with an overview of core concepts in homotoxicology, including the human body's defense and regulation systems, followed by a chapter on the development and evolution of illness. The authors cover the diff erent preparation groups and discuss in detail the basic principles of antihomotoxic therapy: Highlights:
drainage and detoxification, immunomodulation, and cell and organ support. The final chapter focuses on the practical aspects of bioregulatory treatment, including the selection and availability of medications, indications, contraindications, and therapeutic strategies for a variety of common diseases.
- Insights from renowned experts in homotoxicology
- Poster-size version of the Disease Evolution Table (DET), a key tool in daily practice
- Plant-, mineral-, and organ-based medications-how they work
- Practical information on various treatment methods, such as ointment dressings, injection therapies, and biopuncture
- 80 high-quality illustrations and diagrams demonstrating key concepts
Introduction to Bioregulatory Medicine is a valuable textbook for medical students, medical doctors, naturopathic practitioners, homeopaths, and other health care professionals who wish to expand their knowledge in this field.
An award-winning international medical and scientific publisher, Thieme has demonstrated its commitment to the highest standard of quality in the state-of-the-art content and presentation of all of its products. Thieme's trademark blue and silver covers have become synonymous with excellence in publishing.
The Management of Common Orthopedic and Sports Disorders
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886