Sharpen your skills in pediatric craniocervical surgery...
Although the challenges of performing craniocervical surgery on children differ greatly from those that arise in adult surgeries, the literature specifically devoted to this pediatric subspecialty is limited. Advanced Pediatric Craniocervical Surgery presents state-of-the-art techniques for surgery of the craniovertebral junction and cervical spine in a single, convenient, and readily accessible text. It provides concise explanations of the underlying principles of each technique and insights into the unique issues that pertain to pediatric surgery.
With this complete resource, you will gain the solid foundation in surgical concepts necessary to make critical clinical decisions as well as the technical knowledge and confidence to carry them out. This text eliminates your need to sift through the literature for the most relevant and current information available in the field.Highlights include:
- Detailed explanations illuminating the links between embryology and normal and abnormal development of the craniovertebral junction and cervical spine
- In-depth discussion of the issues and techniques involved in both atlantoaxial and occipitocervical surgery in children
- An entire chapter devoted to managing craniocervical conditions of patients with Down Syndrome
- An examination of traumatic injuries of the craniocervical junction in children
- More than 100 step-by-step illustrations demonstrating key surgical techniques
Written by leading experts in the field, this text will be a valuable asset in the library of physicians managing and treating craniocervical conditions, from the most experienced pediatric neurosurgeon to residents in the early stages of their careers.Douglas L. Brockmeyer
, M.D., is Professor of Neurosurgery at Primary Children's Medical Center, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah.
AUS DEM INHALT
- All aspects of pediatric craniovertebral surgery from one source
- State-of-the-art techniques for surgery of the craniovertebral junction and cervical spine in children
- Concise explanations and step-by-step illustrations
- Highly regarded and well-known author
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886