Gain crucial diagnostic skills with this image-rich guide to clinical MR interpretation
Essentials of Clinical MR provides readers with the must-have background they need to interpret magnetic resonance images and make successful clinical diagnoses.
Intuitively arranged by body region, this user-friendly manual explores the most commonly encountered diseases through concise case examples supplemented by clearly labeled MR images. Using case descriptions as starting points, each section thoroughly surveys a different anatomic area, providing tips on imaging techniques followed by an in-depth discussion of the image interpretation.
- Complete coverage of the diseases most frequently seen in clinical practice
- Over 650 images clearly illustrate the MR appearance of each disease
- Relevant, up-to-date information on contrast media and contrast enhanced MRA
This easily accessible guide is both the ideal introductory text for radiology residents, MR technologists, and medical students, as well as a practical daily reference for anyone involved in the interpretation of clinical MR. Residents will find it an invaluable companion when studying for exams.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886