A step-by-step guide to performingimage-guided breast interventions
Written by a team of experts, this practical how-to guide provides a systematic overview of the most current image-guided interventional techniques used to obtain biopsy specimens to diagnose breast abnormalities.
In the first part of the book, the authors discuss how to acquire tissue samples using minimally invasive procedures such as ultrasound-, x-ray-, and MRI-guided interventions, and present information on pretherapeutic localization and classification of lesions. The second part of the book covers the essentials of fine-needle aspiration and cytologic assessment, followed by a chapter on histologic evaluation and up-to-date pathology reporting categories for core and vacuum biopsy specimens. Key features:
- 1295 high-quality clinical images from the authors' daily practice illustrate radiographic findings and examination approaches
- More than 60 case studies for self-assessment
- Separate chapters on patient preparation, instrumentation, galactography and ductoscopy, and sentinel node biopsy
- Color-coded text boxes highlight tips, tricks, pitfalls, checklists, and guidelines for rapid review of essential concepts
- Consistent chapter structure for maximum readability
Interventional Breast Imaging is a must-have resource for all radiologists involved in breast imaging. It will improve the accuracy and confidence of any clinician involved in image-guided breast interventions.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886