Timely and comprehensive, this book clarifies what is known - and not known - about breast implants in ways that will be valuable to all clinicians.
Contributions from experts in radiology, reconstructive and general surgery, pathology, immunology, and psychiatry provide important clinical insights; the final two chapters place the subject of the augmented breast in a larger social and legal context.
- Complete information on the use of each imaging technique in the detection of implants failure
- Evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of each imaging technique
- Full coverage of mammography and special screening procedures for women with implants
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886