This pocket atlas provides all the basics of immunology in a convenient, easy-to-read format. It explains the interactions between the fundamental principles of immunology and its clinical applications, with more than 130 high-quality color plates to illustrate the concepts described in the text. Divided into three sections, the book covers basic principles, laboratory diagnostics, and clinical immunology.
- Up-to-date information in a condensed format
- Detailed explanations of difficult and complex subject matter
- Full coverage of the immunological basis of diseases
This is an essential introduction to this growing discipline for all medical and biology students, as well as a valuable reference guide for experienced practitioners.
Gerd-Rüdiger Burmester and Antonio Pezzutto are Professors at Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany. Jürgen Wirth is Professor at the University of Applied Sciences, Darmstadt, Germany.basic sciences
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886