International acclaim for previous editions: "Excellent... the 'bible' of anomalies and variants... much worthwhile material... should be available to everyone interpreting skeletal radiographs..." -Radiology "This text must hold a record for a continuously relevant, frequently updated radiological reference... all of the illustrations are state-of-the-art... an invaluable reference."
-The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
Is a radiological finding normal or pathologic? Assessing the "borderline" between these two states is a daily challenge to radiologists and orthopaedic surgeons. Thieme proudly presents the updated and expanded fifth edition of the landmark text generations of physicians have used to differentiate borderline findings. Unlike competing texts, Borderlands is uniquely organized according to diagnostic questions raised by clinical findings, radiographic findings, or both. You'll find the possible differential diagnoses of variants, classified in the five fundamental pathologic categories: anomaly; trauma; necrosis; inflammation; and tumor. The book provides imaging examples of the entire body, from the skull base, shoulder, and clavicle, to the lower spine, knees, and feet.
Key features of this historic text:
Juergen Freyschmidt, M.D., is Professor and Director, Division of Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Zentralkrankenhaus, Bremen, Germany. Joachim Brossmann, M.D., is Professor of Radiology at the University of Kiel, Germany. Juergen Wiens, M.D., and Andreas Sternberg, M.D., are radiologis
- Lavishly illustrated with more than 4,200 outstanding drawings, photographs, and radiographs-nearly 4 per page!
- The only text to provide the valuable combination of normal, borderline, and early and late pathologic findings
- New format reflecting the situations you'll encounter in clinical practice
- Valuable "pearls" highlighting special features or rare items-a unique benefit missing from the competition
- Exhaustive analysis of borderline findings for both pediatric and adult cases Here is the encyclopedic resource that will expand your knowledge of findings in skeletal radiology and enhance your diagnostic skills. No personal or professional library is complete without this new standard-bearer in the field!
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886