The classic illustrated surgical text
Named to the Thieme Classics series after ten years of acclaim from the medical community, this full-color, highly detailed atlas depicts the standard procedures and techniques of spinal surgery in use today. In one beautiful book, you will find not only a comprehensive collection of operative approaches and a clear, lucid text, but also indications for the surgical procedure of choice.
Key features of this classic surgical guide include:
- An expert introduction to the anatomy and approaches to the spine
- Step-by-step descriptions of operative procedures, including indications, pathology, techniques and instrumentation, timing, pitfalls and complications, and postoperative treatment
- More than 700 exquisite, fully labeled operative drawings that illustrate every procedure
- A complete review of the literature for each operative approach, ideal for further reference and study
Especially helpful to the resident newly learning spinal surgery techniques, this treasured text is also an ideal refresher for the experienced surgeon.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886