A practical guide focusing on the four pillars of stroke care
Edited by renowned leaders in the field, Hemorrhagic and Ischemic Stroke: Medical, Imaging, Surgical, and Interventional Approaches provides comprehensive, practical, and cutting-edge information for neurosurgeons, neurologists, radiologists, neurointerventionalists, and other health care professionals who care for stroke patients. This go-to reference covers the core of stroke care in a holistic and multidisciplinary approach and will prove essential for physicians and trainees alike.
- The four pillars of stroke care-medical management, imaging, open surgery, and neurointerventional surgery-are brought together for the first time, providing a cohesive, strategic methodology for treating stroke patients
- Online access to chapter-specific videos that cover stroke procedures and imaging
- More than 200 high-quality images, as well as tables and decision-making algorithms, help users interpret the text
- The text is written by a "who's who" in stroke practice, informing the reader with reliable and reputable authority and expertise
- A set of clinical pearls at the beginning of each chapter highlight key insights on specific topics
- Cutting-edge information on acute stroke imaging and treatment helps readers stay current in this dynamic field
This book will give clinicians the opportunity to learn how their colleagues contribute to patient care and to become more knowledgeable and effective team members. It also responds to the exploding cross-specialty interest in the management of stroke.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886