Quickly retrieve essential facts, equipment information, and clinical pearls when preparing for a neuroendovascular case
Ideal for both newcomers and practitioners of the specialty, Handbook of Neuroendovascular Surgery is a succinct introduction and a quick reference guide for key concepts and technical information prior to, during, and after a procedure. It progresses logically from basic scientific concepts to equipment and technical aspects to treatment of specific neurovascular diseases, expertly capturing the core information needed in daily practice.
- Contributions by neurosurgeons, radiologists, and neurologists reflect the multidisciplinary nature of neuroendovascular treatment
- Critical summaries of "Peri-Procedural Patient Care" and "Equipment and Techniques" to help in case preparation
- Valuable appendices on routinely used technical information, pathology classification systems, endovascular medications, and full-color pictorials designed for teaching and patient education-the pictorials are available for download at MediaCenter.thieme.com
Written by specialists trained in both open cerebrovascular neurosurgery and neuroendovascular surgery, this portable handbook is a treasure trove of practical information-essential for both beginners and more experienced neurosurgeons who want to refresh their knowledge of state-of-the-art neuroendovascular techniques.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886