The Neurosurgical Instrument Guide The first visual reference guide to essential surgical instrumentation solely for neurosurgery
The Neurosurgical Instrument Guide provides a much-needed baseline reference for visual identification of surgical instruments and their intended use in specific neurosurgical procedures. It facilitates a unique learning experience for medical students, interns, residents, surgical technicians, nurses, and other neurosurgical support staff, as well as for neurosurgeons who want to educate their team about basic instrumentation encountered in the operating room.
- Designed in didactic two-page spreads, with clear photographs of instruments on one side facing concise information on category, purpose, and usage on the other
- Describes instruments from the perspective of the neurosurgeon, so all members of the neurosurgical operating team "speak the same language"
- Covers the neurosurgical implements most often used in the operating room, so readers can immediately put knowledge into practice
"This unique, detailed guide [is] a must read for young neurosurgeons and the gold standard reference for all neurosurgical operative services." -Duke Samson, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Neurological Surgery, Southwestern Medical School
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886