The publication will serve as a reference and textbook for surgeons interested in minimally invasive spinal surgery. This very young and dynamic field within surgery is constantly evolving. Very little has been published in Medline-listed publications to date. Minimally invasive spinal surgery (MISS) is based on validated principles within surgery, such as atraumatic surgical technique and early postoperative mobilization. The purpose of this book is to:
· Review the principles of MISS
· Describe the standard surgical techniques that have been developed
· Discuss the current scientific evidence and controversies of MISS.
The purpose of this book is not to cover pain management or diagnostic procedures, functional procedures, radiosurgery, and specific surgical products or devices. The target audience for the book is orthopaedic and neurosurgical spine surgeons with basic to advanced level of training.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886