World-renowned experts debate key topics in pediatric neurosurgery
In Controversies in Pediatric Neurosurgery, leading clinicians from around the globe present concrete advice and frank commentary on alternative options for the treatment and management of specific cranial and spinal disorders. Each succinct, easily accessible chapter addresses a different condition in a point/counterpoint format that discusses the pros and cons of the various treatment options, including surgical approaches and techniques. This highly practical, balanced coverage equips readers to make well-informed choices when selecting the most appropriate treatment modality for a particular diagnosis.
- Lessons Learned at the end of each chapter, in which the authors summarize the debate with multiple viewpoints and carefully considered recommendations based on published evidence and their own clinical experience
- Incisive dialogue on twenty hot topics in the field, including how to manage arachnoid cysts, craniosynostosis, tethered cord, hydrocephalus, chiari malformations, epilepsy, aneurysms, and more
- Clinical and personal insights from international contributors on the variability of surgical training, experience, and available resources in different parts of the world
- Guidance on how to discuss treatment options and strategies to patients and their families
This book is essential reading for every clinician, resident, or fellow who needs a firm understanding of the most controversial issues in pediatric neurosurgery to be able to make the best decision for the appropriate treatment option for patients in their care.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886