A valuable summary of worldwide advances in diagnosing and treating cerebral vasospasm. Advances in Research and Treatment. With contributions from the top neurovascular centers around the world, this valuable resource explores the remarkable progress being made in understanding and treating cerebral vasospasm. Coverage includes: the role of potassium channels, the use of PET scanning, management with thrombolytic agents, decision analysis in treatment plans, and much more.
You will also find the latest information on molecular mechanisms, remodeling and inflammation, experimental endothelium research, and the pathophysiology of vasospasm. Special features:
- Contributions from top international specialists
- Reviews all new clinical and research advances
- Offers authoritative coverage of pathophysiology, experimental treatments, endovascular surgery, and other important management issues
- Nearly 200 high-quality images bring material to life and highlight key concepts
- Straightforward text designed for easy readability and quick reference
The study of cerebral vasospasm following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage has made great strides in the past decade, leading to significant progress in the diagnosis and treatment of this condition. Offering an incisive summary of these advances, hereis the book that all neurosurgeons, vascular specialists, emergency room physicians, and neuroradiologists need for a deeper understanding of this multi-faceted condition.R. Loch Macdonald, M.D., Ph.D. is Professor of Neurosurgery at the University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886