CME Credit Available
A step-by-step guide to neurovascular surgery
Vascular Neurosurgery, a new volume in the second edition of the classic Neurosurgical.Highlights:
Operative Atlas series, is an exquisitely detailed atlas of the surgical approaches to common neurovascular diseases and conditions. The book is divided into three sections: aneurysms and subarachnoid hemorrhage, vascular malformations, and ischemic and other cerebrovascular diseases. In each chapter renowned experts guide the clinician step-by-step through management, providing insights into patient selection, preoperative evaluation, surgical technique, and postoperative management.
- Consistent presentation in each chapter to enhance ease of use
- Coverage of microsurgical techniques, minimally-invasive approaches, and endoscopic approaches
- Practical tips on patient positioning, instruments, and how to avoid and manage potential complications
- More than 300 illustrations, most of them in full-color, demonstrating surgical steps
Vascular Neurosurgery is a practical, "how-to" book for clinicians, fellows, and residents in neurosurgery and vascular surgery. It is an ideal reference to consult in advance of performing a neurovascular procedure or to prepare for the oral board examinations.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886