Lavishly illustrated second edition of the classic text on acoustic neurinoma microsurgery
Authored by pioneers in the fi eld, the Atlas of Acoustic Neurinoma Microsurgery-now in a fully updated second edition-provides step-by-step descriptions of the various surgical approaches complemented by clearly labeled, full-color intraoperative photographs. Numerous cases derived from the expert authors' own experience accompany each description to demonstrate the clinical application of the various techniques as well as to offer practical examples of what to do when faced with surgical complications.
Concise, tightly focused chapters cover everything from surgical anatomy and operating room setup to detailed explanations of how to perform the full range of surgical procedures, including the enlarged translabyrinthine approach with transapical extension (introduced by Gruppo Otologico), the enlarged middle cranial fossa approach, the transotic approach, the modified transcochlear approach, and much more.
- New chapters on the general features of acoustic neurinomas; functional surgery and intra-operative monitoring of the facial and cochlear nerves; imaging of acoustic neurinomas; facial nerve reanimation; and treatment options for patients with neurofibromatosis type 2
- In-depth information on key aspects of patient care, such as patient selection, preoperative care, and postoperative follow-up
- Over 1000 high-quality images-including more than 900 full-color intraoperative photographs-precisely display each step of the diff erent procedures
- Multiple cases in each chapter prepare the reader for clinical situations Reflecting the latest advancements in acoustic neurinoma microsurgery, this visual guide will help develop the surgical skills of every otolaryngologist and neurosurgeon who performs this delicate and complicated form of surgery.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886