CME Credit Available
Comprehensive coverage of the latest techniques in functional neurosurgeryHighlights:
Part of the second edition of the classic Neurosurgical Operative Atlas series, Functional.
Neurosurgery provides step-by-step guidance on the innovative and established techniques for managing epilepsy, pain, and movement disorders. This atlas covers the current surgical procedures, providing concise descriptions of indications and surgical approaches, as well as recommendations for how to avoid and manage postoperative complications. The authors describe the underlying physiological principles and state-of-the art recording techniques that are used for brain localization. This edition addresses topics that are rarely covered in other texts, including motor cortex stimulation for neuropathic pain, novel technical approaches for insertion of deep brain stimulator electrodes, and radiosurgery for movement disorders.
- New chapters on the evolving indications for deep brain stimulation, frameless neuronavigation techniques, and interventional MRI-guided treatments
- More than 650 high-quality images demonstrating anatomy and surgical steps
- Consistent format in all chapters to enhance ease of use Ideal for neurosurgeons and residents, this operative atlas is a practical surgical guide that will serve as both a reference and a refresher prior to performing a specific procedure.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886