Learn how top clinicians handle the most pressing issues in neurotrauma!
Combining new, evidence-based literature with the hands-on experience of leading specialists, this book provides the practical approach clinicians need, especially when dealing with an emergency situation. Each chapter examinesa question frequently encountered during neurotrauma care, offering clear and succinct answers to core topics. Most importantly, internationally recognized experts explain why they agree or disagree with a specific study, adding unique insights into vital patient management issues. Special highlights:
Alex B. Valadka,
- Tightly focused chapters target key questions for quick and easy reference
- Answers reflect the best available data, ensuring accuracy and underscoring the validity of the authors' recommendations
- Top authorities in the field draw on their own clinical experience to provide differing viewpoints
- Valuable coverage of related topics, such as resuscitation methods, classification of head and spinal cord injuries, imaging protocols for head injuries, postacute care, and more.
Through reliable data and respected opinions, this text is sure to improve your diagnostic and decision-making skills. An ideal way to "confer'' with the experts, it belongs in the libraries of all neurosurgeons, trauma surgeons, critical care specialists, neurologists, and emergency room physicians.
M.D., F.A.C.S., is Associate Professor of Neurosurgeryat Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. He is also the Chief of Neurosurgery at Ben Taub General Hospital, Houston, Texas.Brian T. Andrews,
M.D., F.A.C.S., is Chairman of the Division of Neurosurgery and the Vice Chairman of the Department of Neurosciences at California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, California. He is also attending neurosurgeon at the the University of California San Francisco, final period.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886