This interactive 3D atlas of neurologic disorders facilitates the understanding of neurological deficits that can result from brain damage. Hundreds of neurologic lesions are beautifully illustrated in their full anatomic context with captions highlighting their related signs, symptoms, and syndromes. The anatomy module contains a detailed and elegant brain atlas while the disorder module contains pathology models, related textbook materials, and a glossary.
This 3D atlas allows you to:
- View a 3D scene of relevant neurologic lesions and surrounding anatomy from any angle and at a wide range of magnification
- Highlight and label any neuroanatomic component
- Display PDFs of materials that correspond to selected disorders
- Save labeled images to a TIFF file on your computer
Innovative and incredibly detailed, yet easy to navigate, this product allows clinicians and educators in neuroradiology, neurosurgery, neurology, and neuroscience to explore and better understand the intricacies of the human brain.
For PC only.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886