A time-saving, focused review book!
Neuroradiology and Neuropathology: A Review
Making an accurate diagnosis is often as much of an art as a science. This valuable book will help you become more confident in the diagnostic and treatment decisions you make every day. Adapted from Jonathan Citow's acclaimed Comprehensive Neurosurgery Board Review, it gives you the information you need to stay current on the latest developments in the rapidly advancing fields of neuroradiology and neuropathology.
The book covers a wide range of topics, from nervous system development, perinatal brain injuries, oncology, and phakomatoses (neurocutaneous diseases) to congenital metabolic diseases, spinal lesions, and skull diseases--and it points to the methodology for achieving the most accurate diagnosis in even the most unusual cases.
- Over 350 high-quality pathologic slides and radiographic images, many in full-color
- An examination of the key histochemical and other staining methods that assist in categorizing pathologic processes
- A discussion of new radiologic studies (e.g. PET scans, SPECT scans, and CT angiography) that help you in management decisions
- Updates on rapidly evolving research and clinical advances
This book is valuable for students, residents, and specialists who need to stay up-to-date in these evolving areas. It provides the most relevant information in a clear, easy-to-use, and targeted format.
Jonathan Stuart Citow, MD is Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery, Robert L. Macdonald, MD, PhD is Associate Professor of Neurosurgery, and Robert L. Wollmann, MD, PhD is Professor of Pathology and Neurology, all at the University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886