Exquisite illustrations help you to interpret cranial CT and MR images!
Now in a revised and expanded third edition, this beautifully illustrated text/atlas by renowned experts gives you the tools you need to visualize and interpret cranial CT and MR images. It reviews with exacting detail the normal anatomic brain structures identifiable on axial, sagittal, and coronal imaging planes, and allows you to make neuroanatomic assessments of great accuracy.
Highlights of the third edition:
- Expanded and updated for the most timely information on this complex specialty
- More than 600 meticulously detailed illustrations of all important cranial CT and MR images, in all three planes
- Anatomic terminology updated to international standards
- High resolution T1- and T2-weighted MR images making localization simpler and more efficient
- Broad range of images representing brain structures, arteries, arterial territories, veins, nerves, and neurofunctional systems
Cranial Neuroimaging and Clinical Neuroanatomy combines the highest standard of graphic excellence with advanced information in a convenient format. Clinically relevant, easily readable, and clearly organized, this superbly illustrated book is an essential day-to-day tool for radiologists, neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons, and neurologists. It is also an exceptional overview of the field for medical students and residents.
Hans-Joachim Kretschmann, MD, is professor and former director of the Department of Neuroanatomy at the Hannover Medical School in Germany.
W. Weinrich, MD, is professor and former head of the Neurological Clinic at Nordstadt Hospital in Hannover, Germany.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886