Comprehensive guidance for using MRI to diagnose comple- spine diseases...
Magnetic resonance imaging has become an increasingly beneficial tool for the radiologic evaluation of comple- spine diseases. However, due to the many variables implicit in MR imaging technique, considerable experience and expertise are necessary to diagnose with confidence.
This book provides a comprehensive and practical overview of the field, and gives you the information to competently utilize MRI for the diagnosis of diseases of the spine and spinal cord.
- More than 1,300 high-quality images help you recognize and distinguish normal findings from pathologic spinal disorders and common MR artifacts
- Systematic tables of indications and differential diagnoses summarize each disorder and help you in planning treatment strategies
- Problem-solving tips and tricks provide details on various imaging techniques, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of different MRI sequences
- Concise chapter summaries provide quick and easy access to the most current MR imaging information
Of great interest to radiologists, neuroradiologists, trauma surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, and neurosurgeons, this extensively illustrated work is an essential diagnostic reference for evaluating spinal disorders.
Detlev Uhlenbrock, MD, is Professor of Radiology at St. Josefs-Hospital, Dortmund, Germany.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886