- Do you know the newest PET agents for perfusion, hypoxia, angiogenesis, and dementia?
- What are the guidelines for withholding or cessation of breast-feeding after radionuclide studies?
- What is the purpose of the planning phase angiogram and 99mTc MAA scan prior to 90Y sphere therapy?
Learn the answers to these questions and others with this quick review of must-know facts to help you succeed on nuclear medicine and radiology board exams. Complete with more than 2,000 questions and answers, the third edition of Nuclear Medicine Board Review: Questions and Answers for Self-Assessment fully prepares readers for certification or re-certification exams administered by the American Board of Radiology, the American Board of Nuclear Medicine, the Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology, and the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board. It is also a handy reference for residents, clinicians, and technicians, as it contains up-to-date coverage of all major advances in the field. Special features of the third edition:
- Updated chapters on PET/CT: new technology, NOPR coverage issues, and dementia imaging
- Many questions and answers on the expanding modality of SPECT/CT
- Chapter on radionuclide therapy updated to include extensive information on radioimmunotherapy of lymphoma and 90Y SIRT of hepatic malignancies
- Important new data on radiation safety requirements and NRC regulations
- Measurements provided in both American standard and SI metric units
Designed to enhance retention, comprehension, and self-assessment, this concise text is ideal for all those who need a quick and efficient review for board exams.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886