The essentials of PET-CT fusion technology in one practical, comprehensive volume
Written by a multidisciplinary team of experts in radiology and nuclear medicine, this lavishly illustrated handbook presents an evidence-based look at the most modern and important image-fusion technology in clinical use today. The authors explore the combination of high-resolution anatomical images of multislice spiral CT with the specific and sensitive molecular images of PET in single examinations to give readers a full understanding of this evolving technology.
The book places special emphasis on tumor imaging, with additional chapters on the imaging of inflammatory, cardiovascular, and neurodegenerative diseases. Leading clinicians provide systematic discussion of patient preparation, recommendations for imaging protocols for specific indications, and examination techniques such as slice orientation and positioning. To prepare the reader for daily practice, CT, PET, and PET-CT scans appear throughout the text side-by-side with explanations of their interpretation. Highlights:
- More than 600 high-quality images complement the text
- Easy-to-reference text boxes and sidebars present key concepts, pearls, and pitfalls
- Detailed summaries at the end of each chapter facilitate rapid review
- Carefully selected suggestions for further reading at the end of each section
- A comprehensive glossary of frequently used terms and a list of common abbreviations
Ideal for practicing radiologists, radiologic technologists, and radiology residents, PET-CT Hybrid Imaging is an essential reference for anyone who needs to quickly compare and interpret PET-CT images. It is also an excellent preparation tool for Board examinations.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886