An ideal tool for exam preparationor as a handy reference!
Young patients pose particular challenges for practicing radiologists. Complete with the insights and experiences of leading pediatric radiologists, Teaching Atlas of Pediatric Imaging provides 125 cases that address the "real-life'' clinical problems that you are likely to encounter.
Each chapter presents a different case, complete with patient work-up that includes clinical presentation, diagnosis, radiological and clinical findings, treatment summary, and suggested readings. With a view to providing the opportunity for self-assessment, the authors omit the diagnosis from the first page of each case to enable self-testing and review.
- Easy-to-access organization of cases according to anatomy: head and neck, chest, heart, abdomen, pelvis, and the musculoskeletal system
- Coverage of a wide spectrum of pediatric diseases, from the very common to more important uncommon entities, including congenital heart disease, bone dysplasias, and more
- A user-friendly bullet format ideal for the busy resident
- Over 800 illustrations and high-quality diagnostic images aid comprehension of key concepts
- Differential diagnoses for each case, as well as information on etiology, pathology,treatment, and complications
- "Pearls'' and "Pitfalls'' that help you identify important points and avoid errors in image interpretation
Teaching Atlas of Pediatric Imaging is a valuable resource for the clinician at every level, from the resident preparing for the radiology board examinations, to the practitioner seeking the Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Pediatric Radiology, to the general radiologist or pediatrician seeking a practical reference text for daily practice.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886