Differential Diagnosis in Pediatric Imaging offers the most up-to-date knowledge of pediatric imaging diagnostic possibilities. It provides imagers, clinicians, and their trainees with guidance to evaluate both frequently and rarely seen diseases and disorders, and suggests differential diagnoses fully taking into account clinical findings. In addition, the text provides "how-to" tips for identifying normal images - saving time and helping to avoid common misinterpretations.
Readers are guided through a comprehensive, easy-to-navigate radiological library of pediatric disorders, which are divided by organ system. Sections include head and neck, chest, musculoskeletal, the urogenital and digestive tracts, complemented by a thorough review of normal values. Each chapter discusses imaging findings and differential diagnostic possibilities, while mirroring clinical situations encountered in daily practice.
- Easy-to-read tables highlight important findings and clinical clues to help identify diagnoses at a glance
- Over 1500 high-quality images cover all major pediatric disorders
- Emphasis on modern imaging techniques and novel areas of interest within the specialty
- A scratch-off code provides 12 months of access to RadCases, a searchable online database of 250 must-know pediatric imaging cases
Written by an international group of expert authors, Differential Diagnosis in Pediatric Imaging is intended for all physicians performing or requesting diagnostic imaging for pediatric patients to guide them in the interpretation of imaging findings and to suggest a precise differential diagnosis based on the most up-to-date knowledge and imaging examples.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886