Complete coverage and stunning illustrations make
the Color Atlas of Pathology the obvious choice for
Ideal for students, and helpful for residents, this compact book presents - in beautiful full color - the full range of pathological findings in all clinically relevant fields. Beginning with the fundamentals, a team of expertpathologists guides the reader systematically through more all classes and types of disease using
- More than 1,100 outstanding photographs, micrographs, and electron microscopic images
- Schematic drawings that illustrate processes, such as the course of an infection
- Text boxes with clinical and morphological information
- Clever learning tools and mnemonic devices.
From cellular pathology and lethal cell injury to cardiovascular and hereditary disorders, each condition is situated firmly within the context of the clinical findings. A useful summary opens each chapter with a practical overview of the images and facts that follow, and the vital facts for each disease entity are set off in color. The Color Atlas of Pathology also covers important supplemental information, such as potential complications and sequelae.
With its masterful combination of streamlined text, eye-catching graphics, and lavish illustrations, this hard-working atlas makes learning and comprehending the complex-at times confusing-elements of general pathology easy and fun.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886