Gain practical knowledge of the entire field of toxicology with this beautifully illustrated guide
The Illustrated Handbook of Toxicology is an impressive introduction to the complex field of toxicology. It also serves as a hands-on guide to various poison treatments and offers supplemental public health information.
Each two-page unit features concise text on the left complemented by full-color illustrations on the opposing page. The expert authors distinguish harmful toxic substances and catalog their specific effects on the human body, plants, animals, and the surrounding environment. The handbook also addresses cutting-edge topics, including biological warfare, modern toxicological methods, and threshold values.
- Succinct, user-friendly organization allows readers to navigate the content with ease
- Over 600 detailed images and diagrams arranged on 150 full-color plates illustrate exposures and toxicological effects on humans, plants, and animals
- Well-researched, objective risk analysis on toxic exposures
- Extensive glossary of key toxicological terms provides readers with the accurate information they need to avoid dangerous confusion
This is the ideal text for all medical students who want to supplement the toxicol-ogical information covered in their coursework, as well as for toxicologists, environ-mental physicians, and first responders to chemical accidents and poisonings.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886