Thieme's illustrated Review Series serves an important dual purpose for medical students-both concise course review and high-yield USMLE test preparation. Covering all the basic science subjects that you will take in medical school and that will be found on the USMLE Step 1, the series features unparalleled color illustrations, a streamlined format, and hundreds of print and online study questions and answers-all designed to increase your mastery of the topics, promote classroom success, and boost your confidence for the exam!
Pharmacology - An Illustrated Review covers the facts and concepts you must master for classroom and USMLE success, as well as key knowledge for daily clinical practice.
Achieve your goals with:
- Hundreds of beautifully detailed, fully labeled color illustrations that clarify each concept
- A succinct, bullet-point format that focuses on must-master classroom and exam information
- For each pharmaceutical agent, coverage of mechanism of action, pharmokinetics, uses, contraindications, and side effects for rapid comparison and review
- Handy sidebars that integrate key content across the basic sciences and demonstrate clinical correlations
- Clear tables that summarize topics and provide easy-to-study review
- 200 USMLE-style and factual self-testing questions-with explanatory answers-that give you intensive practice in each area
- An additional 200 questions and answers - for a total of 400 - are available online at WinkingSkull.com via the scratch-off code in your book-offering immediate feedback, so that you can quickly identify areas for further study
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886