About the book
This book provides a concise, concept-rich, and well-illustrated text of medical physiology. Written primarily for undergraduate medical students, the lucidity of the text should also appeal to a large section of health professionals.
Key features of the book
· The four cornerstones of this book are utility, lucidity, brevity, and contextual relevance.
· The content of each chapter maps well onto a single easy-paced lecture.
· The key words and phrases in the text are emphasized for quick revision.
· The text is complemented by numerous simple diagrams that can be quickly comprehended.
· The relevant fundamentals of physics and chemistry are recapitulated in the early chapters.
· The complex anatomy of the brain is elucidated through three-dimensional schematic diagrams.
· Revision questions listed at the end of each chapter relate mostly to the how’s and why’s of physiological mechanisms.
· Comic illustrations seek to lighten the mood as the reader reckons with the intricacies of the subject.
Sabyasachi Sircar, MD, is Professor and Head of Department of Physiology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. Dr. Sircar spent a year as a Fellow of the International Union of Physiological Sciences at the University of Texas-Austin working to advance physiology education.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886