The state-of-the-art in non-invasive facial rejuvenation strategies!
Seeking ways to improve their appearance with little or no "down time," more and more patients are turning to their physicians for the newest, non-invasive technologies.
Written by leaders in the field, here is your complete guide to the most effective, popular, and safe minimally invasive, surgical, and peri-oral rejuvenation techniques.
This book provides key information on incorporating filling agents, intense pulsed light (IPL), chemical peels, and radiofrequency devices into everyday practice. Guidelines for using lasers and small incisions further expand your treatment options. You will also find more than 250 dramatic photographs illustrating before-and-after views and outcomes.
- In-depth discussions of new combination therapies involving two or more modalities
- Comprehensive overview of the latest developments using botulinum toxin in facial rejuvenation
- Coverage of basic and advanced surgical approaches, including laser-assisted blepharoplasty, endoscopic browplasty, and S-lift rhytidectomy
- Unique section on phototherapy of cancerous and precancerous facial lesions, traditional Chinese medicine, and other complimentary treatments
- Appendix on skin care, and damage reversal for patient education
Presenting a thorough review of important non- and minimally invasive techniques, this book is an essential resource for facial, ophthalmic, and aesthetic plastic surgeons, as well as a useful learning tool for residents in these specialties. It offers the expertise of oculoplastic and oculofacial surgeons who have pioneered the use of Botox, and will be a valuable reference for all practitioners.Stephen Bosniak
, M.D., is an oculoplastic and oculofacial surgeon at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital in New York City, where he directed early clinical trials of Botox.Marian Cantisano-Zilkha
, M.D., is an oculoplastic and oculofacial surgeon at the Center for Clinical Studies Oftalmoclinica Botafogo in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, where she performed early clinical trials using Restylane for facial rejuvenation.
AUS DEM INHALTAll non-invasive techniques
- useful and practical presentation
- with authoritative approaches
- including the latest innovative methods (laserassisted methods) Dr. Bosniak has invented and developed
aller modernen nichtinvasiven Methoden und Techniken der kosmetischen Chirurgie:
- aktuell und praxisnah
- vielfach mit Verfahren, die vom Autor selbst entwickelt wurden
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886