An essential reference dedicated to the prevention and management of complications in facial plastic surgery
Written and edited by experts in the field, Complications in Facial Plastic Surgery is a valuable resource for facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, oculoplastic surgeons, and otolaryngologists-head and neck surgeons to consult in their daily practice. This comprehensive text will also serve to ease the transition for residents and fellows as they complete their training and begin performing surgical and in-offi ce procedures without supervision. This is the type of book young physicians read cover to cover and to which they continually refer for guidance before, during, and after performing surgery. The procedures covered include rhinoplasty, facelifts, blepharoplasty, browlifting, chemical resurfacing, injectables, facial reanimation, and much more.
- A chapter on anesthesia complications helps the reader comprehend, appreciate, and anticipate the risks involved, thus minimizing poor surgical results
- A focus on prevention as the best method of avoiding surgical complications, ensuring the best possible outcomes
- Original artwork and more than 100 detailed color photographs help readers understand and apply the text
- Pearls at the end of each chapter contain key insights on each topic
Complications in Facial Plastic Surgery is a key resource for facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, residents, and fellows to use to avoid surgical pitfalls, increase patient safety, facilitate successful outcomes, and improve doctor/patient relationships.
- Bücher versandkostenfrei innerhalb Deutschlands
- Kauf auf Rechnung
- Versand mit DHL
- Geprüfte Sicherheit
- Thieme Qualität seit 1886